January 26, 2012

Shout Out To SportDog™

Last weekend, my SportDog Beeper 400 started emitting crackles, squeeks, sometimes a beep, but more often than not, silence. I tried running three new batteries through it. Same result. I rummaged through all my product information- tucked away in two or three different locations- and found their warranty/customer service line.

Customer service: Do you have your warranty or receipt?

Me: No, but I have this yellow piece of paper that says to call this number?

Customer service: How long have you had your Beeper 400?

Me: Maybe a year? Got last fall/winter?

Customer service: Ok, can you find a serial number on your beeper?

Me: Hmm.. It is worn off, DS is all I got.

Customer service: Ok, why don’t you just give me your contact information, and we’ll send you a new one. Just send the old one back, in our pre-paid postage box, and this is fulfill your warranty. Your order should arrive sometime this week.


Done and done.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment